The organic Japanese green teas of HUG THE TEA are not only delightful, but do also have many different health benefits.
Drinking green tea everyday helps to keep you healthy. Especially the Matcha is very healthy; 1 cup of Matcha is like 8 cups of regular green tea in terms of antioxidants and vitamins.
The green tea of HUG THE TEA contains a lot of compounds like antioxidants, catechins (EGCg), vitamin C, L-theanine, thein, tannins and free amino acids. It’s a healthy and delicious beverage to enjoy everyday.
THE 10 MOST IMPORTANT HEALTH BENEFITS
- Matcha is very rich in anitoxidants and catechins, like EGCg: epigallocatechinegallaat. This unique antioxidant has many health benefits;
- Detoxifies in a natural and effective way;
- Protects the immune system;
- Has a cholesterol-lowering effect. This also applies to blood sugar levels;
- Stimulates metabolism and ensures rapid metabolism;
- Encourages the body to burn calories / fat burning (EGCg)
- Contributes to the prevention of (welfare) diseases, such as, obesity and diabetes;
- Has a calming effect, reduces stress, improves mood and concentration.
- In addition, Matcha has an intense cleansing effect on the skin. Read here how to make a matcha face mask;
- Provides a sustainable energy boost of 4-6 hours without a dip. Below you can see the difference between matcha and coffee:
MORE FACTS ABOUT MATCHA
- One cup of Matcha contains as many antioxidants as 10 cups of ‘normal’ green tea:
- Matcha is 115x richer in antioxidants than regular green tea.
- Matcha contains 92x more antioxidants than spinach.
- And 46x more antioxidants than broccoli.
- Contains L-Theanine and L-Arginine;
- L-Theanine gives Matcha the delicious slightly sweet (Umami). In addition, L-theanine has a relaxing effect on body and mind;
- L-Arginine improves the immune system and the supply of nutrients in the body.