After seven years of Hug the Tea and importing matcha from Japan, Hug the Tea introduces ceremonial matcha from Uji! This small city is located between Kyoto and Nara, two of Japan’s most famous historical and cultural centers. Uji is known for its tea and matcha production. The founders of the Japanese empire also drank tea from Uji. The quality of the tea leaves is due to the climate and geographical location of Uji, which has hot sunny summers and really cold winters. Taste and experience it yourself. The packaging is a sealed 30g tea tin, which is enough to make 60 cups of matcha.
- Cultivar: OKUMIDORI
- Taste: grassy, creamy, umami
- Process: Tea leaves are grown under Shade Room, ground is by ceramic ball mill (1kg in 1 hour).
- Harvest: middle of May, first flush, single origin
- Region: Wazuka town, Kyoto prefecture, Japan. This area is main production area for Uji tea.
- From organic origin
- Best Before Date: 1-2 years. Please stock at cool condition and dry condition, it is important to avoid quality reduction.
There are no reviews yet.