Thursdaynight the 24th of September (start: 7:30 PM) we organize a special event together with acupuncturist doctor Manabu Ito. He is born and raised in Japan and he will introduce Japanese Calendar System and more…
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Tea Tasting: 5 rounds of Japanese tea & bites provided by HUG THE TEA.
– Learn the basic knowledge of the Japanese calendar system.
– Learn how a body tries to adjust according to a season;
Assist the adjustment process with
1) Eating food in seasons. It is especially important to protect the respiratory system by keeping it warm and moistened in Autumn. Diet tips for Autumn will be provided.
2) Using specific pressure points. Upon request, guests can experience a Japanese press needle (PYONEX) on a selected pressure points.
3) Using self care moxa. Moxa is the dried herb made of mugwort or Yomogi, used for a heat therapy called Moxibustion or Okyu. Receive self care moxa samples to try them at home.
€29,50 incl. Tea Tasting
You can order tickets online: www.hugthetea.com/tickets
LOCATION & TIME
Papestraat 13, The Hague (Matcha bar of HUG THE TEA), 7:30-9:30 PM
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visite the website: acupuncturewaran.com