After we introduced the ceremonial matcha from Uji last december, we do have a new Organic Uji Matcha – Okumidori Gold from a tea plantation in Uji. Generations are working here for more than 350 years! This cultivar is very rare and unique in Japan and it’s matcha is sublime. The packaging is a sealed golden tea tin of 30g, which is enough for 60 cups of matcha.
- Cultivar: OKUMIDORI (single cultivar and origin)
- Taste: grassy, creamy, umami, soft
- Process: Tea leaves are grown under Shade Room, ground very slowly in a stone mill; about 800g per 24 hours.
- Harvest: middle of May, first flush, single origin
- Region: Wazuka town, Kyoto prefecture, Japan. This area is main production area for Uji tea.
- From organic origin
- Best Before Date: 21-02-2025
- Please stock at cool condition and dry condition, it is important to avoid quality reduction.