At Thursdaynight the 10th of October we organize a Flower Workshop: HUG THE TEA x Yoko Negi in the Hague.
is a Japanese flower stylist based in Rotterdam. Yoko Negi also works as a freelance stylist. She creates stunning and unique flower decorations for shops, showrooms and weddings. She also organizes inspiring flower workshops in Paris, Tokyo and Rotterdam on a regular basis.
During the flower workshop Yoko Negi will show you how te make the bouquet and after that you are also going to make your own bouquet. On the photos you can see some examples of Yoko Negi’s work, but the prices can change per season, so it won’t be exactly the same flowers and the size as at the photos.
During the workshop HUG THE TEA will serve different tea (also matcha) and bites.
– Where: HUG THE TEA Papestraat 13 The Hague
– When: Thursday the 10tof October
– Start: 7:30 p.m. / Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours
– Register: You can register by ordering a ticket via the website.
– The costs are € 69,50 per person. This is incl. different teas and bites provided by HUG THE TEA.
Would you like to come? Order a ticket quickly, as there are only a limited number of places.
Attention: It’s not possible to cancel after 7 days before the date because we have to reserve and buy flowers before and preparation for it.