Detoxing with the teas of HUG THE TEA!
Detoxing with green tea of HUG THE TEA! Something different than the detox course of the Green Happiness, perhaps well-known? But what does detoxing actually mean? And what makes detoxing so important? In this blog we discuss about detoxing and we will share our greatest discoveries about the special healt effects of green tea (especially matcha)!
What does detoxing actually comprehends?
Detoxing, also called cleansing, is a term used to clean your body of waste and toxins. Your body is exposed daily to all kinds of toxins. This happens sometimes consciously, but mostly unconsciously. We breathe in exhaust fumes, eating processed foods, use cosmetics, and plastic and aluminum utensils. Your body cleans itself naturally by, inter alia, in the liver, kidneys, intestines to filter waste and then drain through the feces, urine and perspiration. This natural “waste disposal system” was very effective thousands of years ago when humans lived close to nature and ate no processed foods and inhaled no exhaust fumes, but today we are in so many harmful substances that our body is no longer capable of that huge quantity harmful substances to drain quickly (and effective). Thereby leading our current eating habits means that we get too few vitamins and minerals, which the liver so badly needed to cleanse the body. Many processed foods contain a lot of preservatives and fragrances, colorings and flavorings. In addition, many fresh fruits and vegetables have much less nutrients than fifty years ago, due to modern farming methods (inter alia, soil depletion and unilateral artificial fertilization). This makes we should eat more fruits and vegetables to get our daily requirement of vitamins and minerals, but that’s not that easy!
What makes detoxing so important?
When your body lacks certain vitamins and minerals, your body will be replaced with those that are occurring substances, and these are often toxic substances. Your body itself protects against toxins, but many years of accumulation of toxic in fat cells in combination with vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause all kinds of symptoms that your body can ultimately make quite ill. Common ailments that are the results of excess toxins in your body:
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Digestive problems (constipation, diarrhea, cramps)
- Delayed fat burning and weight gain painful joints
- Irritability and depression
- Elevated blood sugar
- Fungal infections (such as candida)
- Menstrual problems and infertility
- Pregnancy complications such as miscarriage, pre-eclampsia and premature birth
Our discoveries about green tea:
HUG THE TEA will celebrate her 1st anniversary in November 2016 and in the past year we have spoken to several people (customers now) about different annoying symptoms / complaints and the health benefits of green tea (especially Matcha).
Below you can find a listof shocking and amazing experiences of our customers (and ourselves):
- ”I often suffered from fatigue and listlessness. I started drinking matcha tea and I gives me a real energy boost, which helps me in my busy full-time workweek ” (theine in Matcha works slowly for 6-8 hours)
- ” I really wanted to lose weight. Besides I started to eat healthy and clean, I started to drink Matcha daily. Since then I have lost 20 kg in 12 weeks. The Matcha really stimulates fat burning, previously it was never so easy and effective to lose weight to me! ”
- ”Matcha helps me to stop smoking! If I have a Matcha, I don’t need a cigarette for 6-8 hours. This way I could easily reduce smoking, and now I’m completely stopped smoking. Yeah! ”
- ”This green tea gives me a beautiful, clean and radiant skin. I almost never have blemishes and pimples anymore. This makes me feel a lot more confident! ”
- ”Since I know that I have an incurable form of cancer (in liver and bones), I started to drink matcha daily. The doctors gave me last year only 6 months, but now one year later, I feel physically well and the situation is stable even though I’m not having chemotherapy anymore. I have also red several studies about the anti-cancer effect of matcha”
- ”I have high blood pressure and the doctor advised me to drink loose green tea. Then I found HUG THE TEA. I am very happy with the quality and the fresh and mild taste of this shade grown green tea (tea name: Kabusecha)”
Our own experiences:
Since I almost drink Matcha and other green teas daily, I no longer suffer from bloating. In addition, I feel less stuffy and more energetic! When I have had a party and the next morning drink a matcha, it really works for a hangover / brackish feeling. The anti-hangover teashot! Perfect!
Since I drink green tea (also Matcha) almost every day, I have no stomach and intestinal complaints. I have had several investigations in the hospital and tried everything (think about the dirty fiber bags), but since I started with the organic green teas of HTT, I noticed a difference within 2 weeks and my complaints are all gone now! I’m so thankful and happy with it!
- Matcha is a superfood, rich in antioxidants (EGCG) and vitamins! Read here more about Matcha!
- Matcha carries toxins (free radicals) away from your body!
- EGCG is a very powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants are able to provide the body defense against free radicals.
- Green tea improves the immune system. A cup Matcha provides a significant amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron and proteins.
- Matcha has a preventive and controlling activity against diseases such as cancer, heart and vascular diseases and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Matcha increases your metabolism, so it can be successfully used for weight loss. Matcha doesn’t has unpleasant side effects, unlike dietary supplements.
We recommended you to drink a teashot Matcha (at breakfast or lunch) daily and discover the health benefits and effects on your body! Our Class A Matcha is 100% organic and made from the youngest (first flush) and freshest tea leaves from the tea plantations in south of Japan, Kagoshima. An amazing detox tea, packed with antioxidants and vitamins, so SAY YES TO MATCHA!
We sell the Matcha in bags of 25, 50 or 100 grams, but also the Matcha accessories and complete Matcha sets! Do you have any questions about this detox tea? Send us an email to: @ hugthetea mail or visit our Teabar: Oude Molstraat 16 The Hague!
Keep (or start) hugging our teas!